- New 119-day itinerary will visit 47 destinations across 32 countries, for the ultimate journey around the world
- Overnight stays in San Francisco, Honolulu, Auckland, Sydney, Manila, Tokyo and Dubai will allow guests to immerse themselves in the rich cultures of a variety of renowned regions
COURTESY MSC CRUISES: Geneva, Switzerland – December 6, 2023 — MSC Cruises opened sales today for the MSC World Cruise 2026 with an exciting new itinerary onboard the beautiful MSC Magnifica including embarkation options from four European ports – Civitavecchia for Rome, and Genoa (Italy); Marseille (France); and Barcelona (Spain) on January 4-7, 2026.
The new 119-day route will visit 47 stunning destinations in 32 countries, with seven overnight stays in must-visit places and full day stays in all other calls along this journey of a lifetime. The four-month long sailing will cover 36,000 nautical miles, crossing the Equator two times, and visit a range of fascinating destinations that are sure to check plenty of items off guests’ bucket lists. From breathtaking natural wonders and renowned historical sites to vibrant cities and cultural hubs, this incredible itinerary will satisfy travelers’ wanderlust and take them on an unparalleled journey full of new sites, sounds, tastes, and traditions from across five continents.
The journey begins with some of Europe’s most renowned cities in Italy, France, Spain and Portugal before crossing to the Caribbean and Central America where guests will experience colorful, vibrant cities and captivating landscapes.
From there, MSC Magnifica will make her way to the West Coast of the U.S. and spend more than a month in the Pacific Ocean with overnight stops in San Francisco, Honolulu, Auckland and Sydney – areas known for their magnificent natural beauty, fashionable yet laid-back cities, and incredible beaches. Guests will then spend over three weeks exploring the wide variety of cultures in Asia with stops in world-renowned vibrant cities including Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Finally, guests can experience culturally rich destinations like Dubai and Oman, before returning home via Greece.
2026 MSC World Cruise highlights include:
- Puerto Limon, Costa Rica: Costa Rica’s largest city, Puerto Limon, is the perfect starting point for adventurous explorers. Upon arrival, guests can board a specially customized boat that will take them through the Tortuguero Canal and waterways that run along Costa Rica’s Caribbean coastline, with an abundant rainforest full of lush vegetation boasting orchids, water lilies and colorful wildlife like toucans and monkeys. Puerto Limon’s oldest neighborhoods are also full of Afro-Caribbean culture, where guests can wander through houses built on stilts and banana and cassava plantations before watching local dancers sway to Caribbean rhythms.
- San Francisco, California: One of America’s most iconic cites in Northern California, San Francisco is known for its breathtaking bay, Fisherman’s Wharf, cable car system and Golden Gate Bridge surrounded by mystical year-round fog. From the pier, guests can depart along the Embarcadero toward downtown San Francisco. A trip to the center of town via Market Street leads to the top of one of the Twin Peaks, where guests will discover a tranquil escape from the bustling city center and outstanding views of the bay and downtown.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: A top destination on many travelers’ bucket lists, the capital of Hawaii on the beautiful island of Oahu is the ideal spot for sunbathing, enjoying traditional Hawaiian food and discovering the history of the island.With two days docked in the city, guests will have ample opportunity to explore a variety of historic sites on the island, including Pearl Harbor.
- Auckland, New Zealand: This stunning city on New Zealand’s picturesque North Island is known as the ‘City of Sails’ with its celebrated yacht-filled harbor. The dreamy city offers beautiful vineyards to explore, a collection of beaches to relax on, and exciting experiences like visiting the Waitomo Caves.
- Sydney, Australia: A hub of lively culture, Sydney boasts an appealing blend of Victorian-era buildings and modern architecture. The busy South Shore waterfront features the Sydney Opera House and the expansive Royal Botanic Gardens. Before departing, guests can enjoy a visit to Sydney Harbor Bridge, one of the largest steel-arch bridges in the world.
- Tokyo, Japan:As a multifaceted city with futuristic skyscrapers, historical monuments and lush parks, Tokyo has it all. Guests can enjoy world-class art, music, design, shopping and theatre. For an escape from the city, The Hamarikyu Gardens offer a green contrast to the skyscrapers, and a visit to the moated Imperial Palace will transport guests to another era.
- Shanghai, China:This great metropolis serves as one of East Asia’s leading business cities, full of skyscrapers, gleaming shopping malls, prestigious art centers and the world’s longest subway system. Guests can revel in the celebrity restaurants, designer flagship stores and the glamour of this modern city.
- Da Nang, Vietnam: Overlooking the mouth of the river Han, Da Nang is one of the country’s economic, cultural and artistic hubs. A visit to the Da Nang Museum showcases the history of the surrounding area. Guests can also discover the tallest Buddha in Vietnam at the famous Linh Ung Pagoda, known for the scale and quality of its architecture.
- Singapore, Singapore: The numerous ethnic enclaves throughout Singapore contain unique culture and period architecture from curry houses and garland-sellers in Little India to calligraphers in Chinatown and stores selling fine cloths and curios on Arab Street. Old Singapore also offers a variety of museums and cultural centers to be explored including the National Museum recounting Singapore’s story, Chinatown Heritage Center and Baba House, celebrating the country’s Baba-Nonya heritage.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Balancing future and tradition, Dubai’s turquoise sea landscapes and warm desert sands serve as a beautiful backdrop to some of the world’s tallest buildings and bold architecture. Guests will find the traditional roots of the city at vibrant historical souks and discover glittering shopping and dining options that are well-known throughout the world.
- Heraklion, Greece: Crete’s capital is full of ancient Greek history waiting to be discovered. The mythical Palace of Knossos is made up of over 800 rooms to wander through and the Palace of Phaestos serves as a jewel of the Minoan civilization, rich with mythology. Guests can take a step back in time in this stunning historical Greek destination.
Benefits when booking:
- 15 shore excursions are included in the booking price
- A dine and drink package is included for all World Cruise guests
- 30 percent discount on laundry
- Classic level MSC Voyager Club members and above will benefit from a 5 percent discount on their booking price. The points gained from the World Cruise will be tripled and added to their account before the start of the voyage, instantly granting them valuable privileges and extras
# # #
About MSC Magnifica
MSC Magnifica will spoil travelers for choice during their nearly four-months trip, including five gourmet restaurants and 12 bars and lounges. The stunning MSC Aurea Spa brings guests traditional Balinese massages and ultramodern beauty treatments. MSC Magnifica adapts to the route’s diverse climate types as she sails around the world with her indoor pool with Magrodome retractable roof, ensuring perfect bathing whatever the weather. During the three ocean crossings, guests can enjoy tennis, minigolf, mini-bowling, billiards, a high-tech gym, a dedicated jogging track and entertainment in the 1,200-seat theatre or in the bars and lounges around the ship. In every way, MSC Magnifica lives up to her name – she offers a cruise that’s memorably magnificent.
Ed. Note: Please contact us for more information and to book a cruise Crown Cruise Vacations | Cruise Getaways You Can Afford!
Celebrity Cruises recognized the company’s top partners with its 2022 Top Travel Agency Advisor Awards. The 2022 travel partner award winners include:
- Online Partner of the Year: Crown Cruise Vacations
Since 2008, Crown Cruise Vacations has had a singular focus: Provide excellent value and excellent service on Cruises, Tours and all forms of Vacation Travel. Based in Princeton, New Jersey, and a proud member of Ensemble Travel Group, we have been able to offer the benefits of working with the largest agencies while maintaining a family atmosphere. We’ve won many different awards including the 2011 World Travel Award for Leading North American Cruise Agent, and 2018 Partner of the Year for Royal Caribbean. We use our agency connections, relationships and influence to provide you and your family the best values and offers in the travel industry led by travel counselors with hundreds of years of combined travel experience.
Contact Us – Open Seven Days a Week: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sat-Sun
Call us toll free: 877-283-1114, direct-dial Locally: 609-945-9801
Address: 120 Village Boulevard, Princeton, NJ 08540
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org