Warm Sands and Welcoming People- 5 Reasons Bermuda Makes a Memorable Cruise & Vacation Experience - Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Warm Sands and Welcoming People- 5 Reasons Bermuda Makes a Memorable Cruise & Vacation Experience
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Provide Exclusive Offers, Exceptional Value & Unparalleled Service
Bermuda is a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean, located off the east coast of the United States, and offers fantastic cruise and land vacation opportunities for families, couples, singles and groups.
Here are five great reasons to consider a Bermuda cruise.
1. Hamilton, Bermuda’s capital, is a picturesque harbor city with great shops, museums, galleries and gardens. The locals going about their daily business along with a global sophistication gives Hamilton a unique charm and colorful, vibrant character. The historic town consists of sea breezes and harbor views and its nearby parishes offer so much more – intoxicating gardens, historic churches and an interactive aquarium and zoo.
2. Bermuda offers an array of exquisite beaches of pink sand and turquoise water. The sand contains pink flecks that are the remains of a tiny organism known as red foam. This red foam, combined with tiny particles of broken shells and bits of coral, create the pink hue of Bermuda’s beautiful beaches.
3. World-class golf: Bermuda boasts eight golf courses in just 22 square miles. From an enticing par-3 executive course to a championship-level course given the seal of approval by the PGA of America, Bermuda is a golfer’s paradise. While courses vary in level of difficulty and length, every one of them is breathtakingly beautiful. Additionally, families will enjoy a mini golf course, while those looking to brush up on their skills can visit a sprawling golf academy. Tennis, squash and croquet are fun options as well.
4. Diving and water sports abound. Pick from boat rentals & charters, fishing, jet ski & flyboarding, sailing & parasailing, scuba, sightseeing & glass bottom boats, snorkel, yachts. Swim with the dolphins, or explore forts & caves.
5. With warm and friendly people and places, Bermuda is a favorite destination for generations of travelers. In fact, many report that Bermudans are the most welcoming and affable people they’ve ever had the pleasure to meet.
Some sample cruises that sail to Kings Wharf, Bermuda:
Royal Caribbean International Explorer Of The Seas 5-Night Bermuda, departing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey. Departures in 2014: July 12, July 26, Aug. 9, Aug. 23. Prices start at $649 per person double occupancy.
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Summit 7-Night Bermuda, departing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey. Departures in 2014: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3, Aug. 10 and Aug. 17. Prices start at $699 per person double occupancy.
Departures in 2014: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3, Aug. 10, Aug. 17, Aug. 24 and Aug. 31. Prices start at $749 per person double occupancy.
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with experienced cruise information and bookings. For more information and to book a cruise call 1-877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada, +1-609-945-9801 direct dial or visit http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with any cruise information and booking.
Crown Cruise Vacations was named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2013 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of Artful Traveler’s PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with a multitude of years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial