5 Reasons Our Cruise Specialists Love the Christmas Markets River Cruises - Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
5 Reasons Our Cruise Specialists Love the Christmas Markets River Cruises
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Assist with Extraordinary and Conventional Cruises
PRINCETON, N.J. (Aug. 29, 2013) – If you’re considering travel over the holidays, a Christmas cruise will provide lifetime memories and holiday cheer, say the cruise experts at Crown Cruise Vacations. In particular, Europe is abounding with legendary Christmas markets that draw millions of visitors each year. Berlin (Germany) alone boasts over 70 markets, with Dortmund offering 300 stalls surrounding a gigantic Christmas tree that is 45 meters tall. These markets are a “must see” for any discerning traveler for whom the spirit of Christmas will forever carry new meaning after this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Here are 5 compelling reasons to plan your Christmas markets excursion right now.
- You’ll experience the true “Spirit of Christmas”. Remember the songs and stories you heard as a child about the “meaning of Christmas”? You will surely experience it here – gingerbread cookies, handmade toys, Nativity scenes, and traditional singing/dancing. Your excursion will truly awaken a holiday spirit that you’d long since forgotten (or perhaps never fully experienced).
- You’ll experience holiday history. Christmas markets have been held in European venues for hundreds of years. You’ll experience the local cuisine, seasonal drinks and countless lovely handmade gifts from open-air stalls. You can do your holiday shopping while you’re there – your family and loved ones will appreciate unique gifts found nowhere else.
- There are Holiday Travel options to fit your schedule and budget. The Christmas market sailings on river cruise lines generally begin in mid-November and continue through the end of the year, so you will have numerous options for holiday planning.
- These cruises take place on the world’s most beautiful rivers. These sailings are typically held on the Main, Rhine, Danube and Seine Rivers, all of which are lovely, relaxing and picturesque – especially for the holidays. Remember the Strauss waltz “The Blue Danube”? Experience these rivers as they were meant to be enjoyed – as a guest on a river cruise, during the most memorable time of the year.
- Your friend & loved ones will experience your trip, through your gifts. The holiday gifts you’ll purchase are truly one-of-a-kind treasures, perfect for anyone wanting to experience the quintessential magic of the holidays. Any recipient of such a gift will thank you for your generosity in choosing such a memorable item they will never receive from anywhere (or anyone) else.
But, take note – Christmas market/holiday cruises tend to sell out early, so the cruise experts at Crown Cruise Vacations suggest doing your research, planning and booking as early as possible to ensure you have as many choices as possible for your holidays. Fortunately, there are many lines offering such cruises, among them: Avalon Waterways, AmaWaterways, Scenic Tours, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and Viking River Cruises. Here is a sampling of some of their holiday excursions:
Viking River Cruises 8 Night Europe departing from Budapest, Hungary on December 21, 2013. This itinerary includes ports of call: Budapest, Hungary; Vienne, France; Melk, Austria; Passau, Germany; Regensburg, Germany and Nuremberg, Germany. Experience the magic of European Christmas, where the Christmas Markets are filled with the smell of gingerbread, the sound of traditional carols, and stalls overflowing with unique handcrafted gifts.
AmaWaterways AmaCerto 7-night Christmas Time Cruise, departing from Nuremberg, Germany, on Dec. 16, 2013. Ports of call include Hilpoltstein, Germany; Nuremberg, Germany; Regensburg, Germany; Passau, Germany; Linz, Austria; Vienna, Austria; Melk, Austria; Vienna, Austria; Budapest, Hungary; and Budapest, Hungary. Inspired by classic ocean yachts, the AmaCerto provides a most distinctive river cruise experience.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises River Queen 8-night Classic Christmas Markets Cruise, departing from Frankfurt, Germany, on Dec. 15, 2013. German ports of call include Frankfurt, Wertheim, Wurzburg, Schweinfurt, and Bamberg. The River Queen boasts lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites with handcrafted Savoir of England beds draped in high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, along with a menu of pillow options.
Your sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations will assist with any of your holiday cruise needs. For more information – and to book your Christmas market/holiday cruise – call 1-877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada, +1-609-945-9801 direct dial or visit http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations assist with Extraordinary and Conventional travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations.
Crown Cruise Vacations was named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2012 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of Artful Traveler’s PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with a multitude of years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial