The Cruise Specialists At Crown Cruise Vacations Share Five Excellent Ways Its Travel Agents Provide a Valuable Service – Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Cruise Specialists At Crown Cruise Vacations Share Five Excellent Ways Its Travel Agents Provide a Valuable Service
How to Use a Travel Agent to Your Advantage
Princeton, N.J. (May 3, 2011) – Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding recently shared some of the reasons his agency clients say they appreciate the services offered through the specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations.
“Crown Cruise Vacations hears regularly from its clients that they find the agency’s cruise specialists extremely valuable. We know Crown Cruise Vacations specialists have an unmatched depth and breadth of vacation travel and cruise knowledge and clients rely on that, rather than doing the research and booking themselves,” said Spalding. “When it comes to cruises, our specialists are experienced and trained in specific cruise line information. And both our vacation and cruise specialists do just that – specialize, focusing on trips to particular parts of the globe, cruises or any kind of travel packages.”
Here are the top five reasons Crown Cruise Vacations specialists provide valuable services, according to Spalding.
1. Cruise specialists have inside information and connections, with connections being the key word here. They know about deals, incentives and add-ons that are typically not available to the public on most travel websites and can have access to hard-to-get cabins through group space. “Crown Cruise Vacations’ specialists are among the top performers with the cruise lines and have access to cruise line management team members when needed for special circumstances,” according to Spalding.
2. Cruise specialists are experienced cutting through the clutter and making sense of countless cruise offers. They do this daily and are more familiar with the ins and outs. Crown Cruise Vacations’ cruise specialists compare ships, sailings and prices each day, so they’re going to know which ships and sailings will meet clients’ price points.
3. The Cruise Specialists evaluate what sailing makes the most sense for you and your family. “We have clients at Crown Cruise Vacations that come to us every day and tell us what they’re looking for so we can make specific recommendations. Our cruise specialists can explain which ship and cabins suit your needs and family needs as well as cancellation penalties, restrictions and other details to you in everyday terms,” Spalding says.
4. Destination knowledge. Among other reasons, Crown Cruise Vacations’ cruise specialists can provide off-ship recommendations. Exploring ports-of-call is half the fun of cruising. Rather than simply guessing at where to eat, shop and visit while in port, tap into the knowledge and experience of a specialist. They may have visited the same locale or have insights from other clients on the places to go and see.
5. Value-added amenities or upgrades. At Crown Cruise Vacations, cruise specialists and their expertise add up to an overall great experience for you. You get to focus on the trip and the relaxation. They can help secure value-added amenities or upgrades. A great land excursion, an incredible spa treatment or a favorite bottle of wine can make a cruise truly special. Need some clout? Cruise specialists, especially large cruise aggregators that book cabins in volume, have much more buying power than the typical consumer. Whether it is an airline seat, hotel room, or cabin on a seemingly sold out ship, leverage your cruise specialist’s clout to assure a great vacation.
Crown Cruise Vacations’ specialists are recognized for their expertise and appreciated by many of our clients, as witnessed by the many advantages they offer a first-time traveler or the expert cruiser. While Spalding tries to acknowledge their contributions on a regular basis, he says, “We truly appreciate their service to Crown Cruise Vacations’ clients and thank them for their valuable contributions and hard work.”
You can reach Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations specialist at 877-283-1114 USA toll-free or +1-609-945-9801 direct dial.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations:
Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations. These attributes are combined with the use of modern technology to power their success and thrive in the competitive vacation travel marketplace.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers. Each vacation specialist has an average of 10 years selling leisure travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 USA toll-free
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial