Six Simple Reasons Autumn is a Great Time to Take a Cruise Vacation - Crown Cruise Vacations
For Immediate Release
Six Simple Reasons Autumn is a Great Time to Take a Cruise Vacation
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Assist With the Ordinary and the Extraordinary
Princeton, N.J. (Sept. 27, 2012) – For those considering a cruise, Autumn is a great time to take a cruise vacation for many reasons, but Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding has six simple reasons to consider booking an Autumn cruise.
1. Prices are lower in Autumn in part because children are back to school so fewer people are able to travel when their children are in school. The activity level can be a notch lower, if that’s what you like.
2. Because there are fewer people traveling, Autumn is a great time to travel if you prefer a less crowded ship and destination. And that can be more conducive to relaxing onboard or in a less hectic port.
3. The colorful landscape from Autumn’s changing foliage colors is a lovely sight to see and a reason to cruise Canada and New England where the colors can be optimal. The colors can be both breathtaking and therapeutic at once.
4. As the year is coming to a close in Autumn, the cruise lines aim to meet and exceed shareholder and analyst expectations for the business, so offer more enticing deals. Why not be the recipient of a great deal for a good reason.
5. Last but not least, Autumn cruising is a great way to unwind before the festivities and stress of the coming holidays. The holidays are great but it’s nice to ease into them relaxed from a cruise.
6. Crown Cruise Vacations has many groups cruising with special amenities this Autumn so there may be more special amenities offered to take advantage of, even if you are not involved in the group activities.
Following are some great deals to choose from, including a couple of holiday choices after Autumn.
Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas 8-night Canada / New England cruise, starting at $599 per person, double occupancy, departs Oct. 18, 2012, from Baltimore, Md., and, while guests onboard can enjoy the gorgeous Autumn foliage along the way visits the ports of Portland, Maine; Bar Harbor, Maine; St. John, New Brunswick; and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Princess Cruises’ Crown Princess 7-Night Greece cruise, starting at $499 per person, double occupancy, departs Nov. 13, 2012, from Athens (Piraeus), Greece, and visits the historic ports of Mykonos, Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey; Santorini (Thira) Greece; Naples, Italy; and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy.
Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas 3-night Bahamas cruise, starting at $169 per person, double occupancy, departs on Thanksgiving, Nov. 23, 2012, from Port Canaveral, Fla., and visits beautiful Nassau and the idyllic private island of CocoCay (Little Stirrup Cay) in the Bahamas.
Regent Seven Seas’ Navigator 10-night Eastern Caribbean cruise, starting at $5199 per person, double occupancy on this totally all-inclusive, all-suite cruise ship departs Miami Dec. 28, 2012, and visits the six islands of the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, St. Barts, Antigua, St. Lucia and St. Maarten, with festive New Year’s Eve celebrations and some relaxing days at sea.
All of this and more is the kind of knowledge and assistance you’ll get with a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist. To work with President Ross Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist for your next cruise vacation, please call 877- 283-1114 (toll-free) or 609-945-9801, or visit Crown Cruise Vacations at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations:
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations assist with the ordinary and the extraordinary, with travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations.
Crown Cruise Vacations was recently named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2011 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with an average of 12 years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial