Norwegian Cruise Line Adds a New Jewel to Its Breakaway Class – Norwegian Getaway - Crown Cruise Vacations
For Immediate Release
Norwegian Cruise Line Adds a New Jewel to Its Breakaway Class – Norwegian Getaway
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Provide Exclusive Offers, Exceptional Value & Unparalleled Service
PRINCETON, N.J. (Feb 18, 2014) – Norwegian Cruise Line’s 4000-passenger newest ship and Miami’s Ultimate Ship, Norwegian Getaway, was christened earlier this month in a star-studded ceremony by the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, with a rousing finale by musical superstar “Pitbull,” Armando Christian Perez.
Norwegian Getaway is the newest ship in NCL’s Breakaway class and is currently the largest ship that sails year round from Miami to the Caribbean. With a passenger capacity of 3,969 there is something for everyone. Accommodations range from solo staterooms to serene spa staterooms and roomy two-bedroom family suites.
Here is an example sailing:
Norwegian Getaway 7-day Eastern Caribbean from Miami – sailing March 22, 2014, round trip Miami, with stops in St. Maarten, St. Thomas and the Bahamas. Prices start at $849 plus taxes/fees, per person, double occupancy.
Norwegian Getaway Highlights
- Stroll along a revolutionary, quarter-mile oceanfront walkway lined with shops, restaurants and bars similar to a seafront village.
- Norwegian Getaway offers 28 unique dining experiences, more than any other cruise line.
- Flexible accommodations feature a world of comfort, whether it’s a studio made for the solo guest, or connecting staterooms ideal for families.
- Chill out in the Ice Bar, find your lucky slot machine in the casino, or go dancing till the wee hours at Bliss Ultra Lounge.
- Nine complimentary dining options are available onboard Norwegian Getaway, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations.
Specialty restaurants are available for an additional fee:
- Ocean Blue – A seafood dining experience ($49pp)
- Le Bistro – French cuisine ($20pp)
- Cagney’s Steakhouse – American-style steakhouse ($30pp)
- Teppanyaki – Japanese hibachi restaurant ($25pp)
- Moderno Churrascaria – Brazilian steakhouse (($20pp)
- Shanghai’s Noodle Bar – The largest noodle bar at sea (a la carte)
- Broadway shows Legally Blonde & Burn the Floor, GRAMMY® Experience, jazz & blues club and a dueling piano bar.
- Fitness center, mini golf, sports court, ropes course, rock climbing wall, aqua park, pools and hot tubs.
- The Splash Academy and Entourage youth programs (for children aged for children ages 3-17) are complimentary, but there is a port day meal fee of $6 per child, per meal, which applies for the supervision of children during meal times. Generally there are very few fees associated with the youth programs, but here are a few to be aware of:
- Bracelet Reprint Fee: $5 (The Getaway uses the Eyouth Tablet system.)
- Pager/Handy Phone Fee: $150 for damage and replacement
- Diaper Changing Fee: $28
- Late Pick-Up Fee: Charges may apply
- Complimentary room service from 5 a.m. to midnight (a small fee applies between midnight and 5 a.m.).
For more information on the incredible features and accommodations on the Norwegian Getaway and other NCL ships, sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations can assist. To work with Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist for your next vacation, please call toll-free (USA/Canada) 877-283-1114, direct-dial 1+609-945-9801, or visit Crown Cruise Vacations at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com.
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with experienced cruise information and bookings. For more information and to book a cruise call 1-877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada, +1-609-945-9801 direct dial or visit http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/
NCL Getaway Images ©Ryan Ranahan 2014.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with any cruise information and booking.
Crown Cruise Vacations was named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2013 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of Artful Traveler’s PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with a multitude of years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial