Crown Cruise Vacations Offers Best Cruise Lines for 10 Types of Cruisers: Which Type Are You? - Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Crown Cruise Vacations Offers Best Cruise Lines for 10 Types of Cruisers: Which Type Are You?
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Assist With the Ordinary and the Extraordinary
PRINCETON, N.J. (Jan 25, 2012) – Planning a cruise vacation should be fun, but it also comes with the challenge of finding a cruise that’s the right fit for your particular needs and desires. That’s where the cruise vacation specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations come in – they will assist you and your family in finding just the right cruise vacation.
The first step in the planning process is the question, “What type of cruise best suits you and your family?” Crown Cruise Vacations reports many cruisers fall into the following 10 categories and makes suggestions for each:
1. “We have a family of six. Which line will make everyone happy?” For families with children of varying ages, the best bet is probably Disney and Royal Caribbean. Whether your children are toddlers or teenagers, both these lines offer outstanding children’s programs and activities and have more than enough to keep the children “wowed” and the parents relaxing.
2. “We want a cruise that is totally all-inclusive and highly luxurious.” Five-star all-inclusive Regent Seven Seas has you covered for both, including the shore excursions and airfare. This line is best for discerning guests who want a luxury cruise experience with an incomparable array of complimentary features and services. (Read more about Regent Seven Seas here.)
3. “I’m recently single and all my friends are married.” Solo travelers appreciate NCL’s solo cabins, referred to as “The Studios.” These cabins feature a bedroom and bathroom, along with a small seating area, and share a common living area – a wonderful area to mingle and socialize with other singles.
4. “We want to feel like a part of history.” Cruises were transatlantic crossings made by kings and royalty, adventurers and explorers. Cunard Line gives you the grand liner experience to cherish. The décor hearkens back to cruise liners of old, and the charm of Afternoon Tea and black tie events are not to be missed.
5. “We want real adventure and comfort at the same time.” Consider one of the adventure lines, like Lindblad or Hurtigruten. You get the best of both worlds, in the comfort of a ship without having to pack or unpack once you’ve settled in to your cabin. Lindblad is partnered with National Geographic, created some of the first adventure travel expeditions, and is considered a pioneer in “eco-tourism.” Hurtigruten specializes in classic Norway coastal voyages and also has trips to the Arctic Circle and Greenland, and cruises from one end of Europe to the other.
6. “We’re food connoisseurs.” Food can be a big draw for some, especially for those who like to explore cooking as well as eating. Holland America’s Culinary Arts Center program lets passengers learn hands-on cooking skills and delve into the local cuisine of the ports they visit. HAL’s Culinary Arts Center program is presented by Food & Wine magazine, and their state-of-the-art kitchen has earned praise from top chefs. Oceania and Bon Appétit have partnered to bring you the best in food … The Marina was designed specifically with the epicurean in mind; meals are cooked to order with the intent of serving cuisine that rivals the best that its land-based counterparts has to offer.
7. “We want to see the USA and drive part of the way.” If you like to drive and want see the USA on your way to the cruise, there are many USA cruise ports with lots to see and do nearby. So, if that’s a priority pick a cruise that sails from your port of choice, whether it’s East Coast or West Coast, there are myriad choices. Use the search tool at Crown Cruise Vacations to choose your departure port, and see what cruises depart from that location!
8. “We love children, but don’t want to see any on our vacation.” Consider a cruise on Viking River, which has a minimum cruising age of 8 years, so you won’t see very young children. Or check out the luxury lines Silversea or Seabourn, which are both tailored to the adult cruiser and do not provide any specific children’s programs or children’s amenities.
9. “We want to have fun.” If you like to party and love the action, then Carnival is a great pick. The line caters to those who love to be entertained and features Punchliner Comedy Clubs and Superstar Live Karaoke, where guests can perform classic and contemporary hits with a live four-piece band and even their own backup singers. Carnival’s shore excursions include adventures like snorkeling, zip-lining and 4X4 rides.
10. “We want to see Europe.” Europe and the Mediterranean are very popular on such lines as Celebrity and Princess. Smaller lines, like Voyages of Discovery, or Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, feature smaller ships that can get in to the more intimate ports. A holiday cruise on AmaWaterways is a wonderful, festive way to see the Christmas Markets of Vienna, Regensburg, Cologne, Prague and Paris. Meandering through decorated village squares filled with lights and Christmas trees, guests can shop for holiday items ranging from gingerbread to ornaments and hand-made wooden toys. The line also hosts formal holiday dinners and decorates their ships to reflect the merriment of the season.
All this and more is the kind of knowledge and assistance you’ll get with a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist. To work with a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist for your next cruise vacation, please call 877- 283-1114 (toll-free USA / Canada) or 609-945-9801, or visit Crown Cruise Vacations at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations assist with the ordinary and the extraordinary, with travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations.
Crown Cruise Vacations was recently named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2011 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with an average of 12 years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial