FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CROWN CRUISE VACATIONS OFFERS 7 REASONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CRUISING ON THE NEW OCEANIA MARINA
Princeton, N.J. (Feb. 17, 2011)
– How many ways can you love the Marina, Oceania’s first newly built ship? Crown Cruise Vacations
President Ross Spalding counts at least 7 ways, after thoroughly enjoying Marina’s recent preview cruise out of Miami.
According to Spalding, the Marina is a good way to get out of the routine and into comfort and relaxation, and her arrival was definitely worth the wait. “She’s a beautiful, sophisticated and stylish ship, and offers unrivaled cuisine, luxurious accommodations, exceptional personalized service and extraordinary value. Oceania Cruises redefined the upper-premium cruise ship market with the christening of Marina.”
1. For starters is Jacques, Master Chef Jacques Pépin’s first namesake restaurant at sea, with cuisine both masterful in taste and presentation. The new Bon Appétit Culinary Center offers hands-on cooking instruction under the guidance of master chefs.
2. As the first Oceania ship designed for lovers of fine dining and travel experiences, Marina offers guests a total of 10 dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. Everything prepared was worth consuming, but Spaulding’s favorite treat was a caviar brunch (on sea days; in the main dining room during brunch hours, then during lunch hours in the Terrace Café).
3. La Reserve by Wine Spectator is an intimate venue that hosts tastings and seven-course pairing dinners with premium wines, selected in consultation with Wine Spectator editors. Guests can learn about and sample fine wines selected by the connoisseurs at Wine Spectator magazine, if they so desire.
4. Then there are Owner’s Suites, furnished by Ralph Lauren Home’s luxurious products, and accommodations by American Designer Dakota Jackson. There are plenty of accommodations to choose from, with 629 Guest Staterooms and Suites, and accommodations in every category are incredibly spacious, especially with regard to the lavish bathrooms. Also to be enjoyed are the floor to ceiling panoramic windows or oversize balconies in the Ocean View Staterooms. All outside staterooms have both full bath plus a shower stall and the LCD flat-screen TVs are very large.
5. A full-service Canyon Ranch SpaClub and fitness center, swimming pool and hot tubs allow you to take part in the delicious dining offerings, yet compensate your body with alternative pleasures. Enhance your voyage with indulgent services, enlightening presentations, nurturing wellness services and exercise classes that promote resilience, restore serenity and leave you feeling fantastic.
6. The artists-in-residence teach fine arts in The Studio, a new enrichment center. You might learn how to paint with watercolors, needlepoint or create phenomenal arts and crafts.
7. And the last, but not least, reason is a Lalique grand stairway that is a treat to the eye and the touch.
Entered into service in January 2011, Marina is the line’s first newly built ship measuring 66,000 tons and accommodating 1,250 guests. Marina operates a 12-day Caribbean cruise
, round-trip from Miami, departing March 16, before sailing along the U.S. Eastern Seaboard and on to Europe to begin her inaugural Mediterranean season
While the cuisine and service is considered luxury, Oceania Cruises is the world’s only upper premium cruise line, with many inclusions, but not all inclusive. Cuisine, comfort, service and outstanding value are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises’ five-star product and have positioned the line as the cruise company of choice for travelers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
Crown Cruise Vacations
has all Oceania itineraries
available online and cruises can be booked personally with a Crown Cruise specialist or with owner Ross Spalding. Specialists work to assure their clients receive the very finest cruise accommodations and other onboard amenities available to travelers, as well as unique port excursions and other experiences that make their cruise vacations truly unforgettable. Nothing is left to chance by Crown Cruise Vacations.
Now is the perfect time to book, whether traveling solo or together, and Crown Cruise Vacations
and its cruise specialists are available to work with those who would like to take this opportunity to book and experience a wonderful Oceania cruise
For more information on Oceania Cruises or to book a cruise, you can call Ross Spalding directly at +1 (609) 945-9801 direct-dial, or (877) 283-1114 USA toll-free.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations:
Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations.
These attributes are combined with the use of modern technology to power their success and thrive in the competitive vacation travel marketplace.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers. Each vacation specialist has an average of 10 years selling leisure travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations.