Crown Cruise Vacations, Exclusive Booking Agent for Public TV at Sea Cruises, Offers Three Top Reasons to Take a Regent Seven Seas Cruise - Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Crown Cruise Vacations, Exclusive Booking Agent for Public TV at Sea Cruises, Offers Three Top Reasons to Take a Regent Seven Seas Cruise
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Assist with the Ordinary and the Extraordinary Cruises
PRINCETON, N.J. (Sept. 29, 2011) – The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery to more than 300 ports on all seven continents. “If you like luxury and are looking for ‘upscale but not uptight,’ Regent cruises can be all that and more,” says Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding.
Regent’s luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to six stars. Regent Seven Seas Cruises provides discerning guests with the most inclusive luxury cruise experience by offering an incomparable array of complimentary features and services.
There are many reasons to sail Regent, but here are three top reasons from Crown Cruise Vacations:
1. This is truly one of the best cruise lines in the opinion of our cruise specialists. The ships are small and intimate, the food is beyond fabulous, the cabins and balconies are very luxurious and spacious and ultimately this line is like a country club. Comfortable and classy. The Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet includes all-suite, all-balcony, 700-guest ships Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner; and the all-suite with 90% balcony Seven Seas Navigator.
2. For those who follow public broadcasting and love to cruise, the best of both worlds can be found at sea with an upcoming PTV at Sea cruise on Regent’s Seven Seas Voyager. This six-star ship sails Jan. 23, 2012, from Australia to New Zealand and is a great opportunity to meet and talk with some of the most respected authorities and most enthralling people in American public broadcasting in a leisurely, yet educational, environment.
During the cruise from Sydney to Auckland, the spotlight will be on public broadcasting, with many exciting ports to visit in Australia and New Zealand, as well as cruising days on the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean. Aboard the lovely Regent Seven Seas Voyager, guest hosts on this itinerary are those with their fingers on the pulse of politics, history, current events, sports, and the arts – from a global perspective. Regent Seven Seas guests will be invited to private dinners and cocktail receptions that allow for one-on-one conversations during the cruise.
To participate in this exclusive PTV at Sea event, reservations should be made directly with Crown Cruise Vacations by calling 1-855-788-7880 (USA toll-free).
3. Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares can include:
• 2-for-1 Fares plus additional bonus savings of up to $10,000 per suite
• Complimentary Roundtrip Air with complimentary upgrade to Business Class air in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe Voyages
• Complimentary Unlimited Shore Excursions
• Complimentary Luxury Hotel Package
• Complimentary Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
• Complimentary Pre-Paid Gratuities
• Complimentary Ground Transfers
• Complimentary In-suite mini-bar replenished daily
• Complimentary 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
• Elegant casual dress code, with formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
• Welcome bottle of champagne
• Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steakhouse Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu®-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
• In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
• Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, included iPad® in suite, iPod® docking station and Complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup
• Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
• Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
• Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and Complimentary movies-on-demand
For more information or to book a Regent Seven Seas cruise, you can reach Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist at 877-283-1114 (USA toll-Complimentary) or +1-609-945-9801. Many of the cruise specialists have cruised Regent Seven Seas Cruises and have extensive knowledge and access to amenities and other booking enhancements.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations. These attributes are combined with the use of modern technology to power their success and thrive in the competitive vacation travel marketplace.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers. Each vacation specialist has an average of 10 years selling leisure travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
1-877-283-1114 USA toll-free
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial