Choosing Your Cruise Ship: When the Choice is Between a 5-Star Ship and a 5-Star Cabin - Crown Cruise Vacations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Choosing Your Cruise Ship: When the Choice is Between a 5-Star Ship and a 5-Star Cabin
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Assist With the Ordinary and the Extraordinary
Princeton, N.J. (Aug. 28, 2012) – So you’re thinking of taking a cruise, and you have to decide between a 4-star line and a 5-star line. If you go with the 5-star line, you can afford a nice, but mid-range suite. If you go with the 4-star line, you can afford a high-end, ultra-luxurious suite that makes you feel you are on a 5-star ship.
The question: Is your priority the vessel or the room? The cruise vacation specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations offer the following information to help you decide:
Choose the Royal Suite on the 4-star, 2034-passenger Celebrity Summit Feb. 2, 2013, 7-night Caribbean cruise and your fare starts at $3299 per person, double occupancy. The suite encompasses approximately 538 sq. feet and has a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door, bath with whirlpool tub, separate living room with dining area, veranda, two entertainment centers with flat-screen televisions and a walk-in closet. The comforts of luxury are yours with Celebrity eXhale™ bedding, premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens and Bulgari bath products. Perhaps the most important amenity, however, is the personalized European-trained butler service. The butlers help you pack and unpack, serve in-suite afternoon teas and make your appointments for spa services, dinner reservations and shore excursions. They’ll even arrange a private party in your suite and clean up afterward.
Take a voyage on the sophisticated 5-star Seabourn Legend’s Feb. 2, 2013, 7-night Caribbean cruise, and you can book a Suite (category A3, 295 square feet) starting at $2915 per person, double occupancy. Or, choose a Balcony Suite (category B2, 277 square feet), starting at $3287 per person, double occupancy. All suites include a living area and a bedroom with fine Egyptian cotton linens, a fluffy duvet and king-sized down and feather pillows. They also feature a five-foot-wide picture window or balcony, walk-in closet, flat-screen television, private electronic safe and an in-suite bar stocked with your personal favorites. The spacious bathroom with tub (complete with Pure PamperingSM items) also showcases a shower and large vanity. Seabourn employs personal stewards/stewardesses for its guests who may wade knee deep on a tropical island to serve “Caviar in the Surf,” or draw a lavender bath for a guest after a long day spent ashore.
(Pricing above is live inventory and prices are subject to change.)
Both the mainstream and luxury lines have their advantages; so here are some things to consider:
Benefits of a choosing to travel on a mainstream ship in the high-end suite:
1. A suite will afford you extremely spacious accommodations in one of the best cabins on the ship and the staff will treat you as such.
2. Ultra luxury while in your cabin (although some aspects of the ship may not be as luxurious as your quarters).
3. Suites are generally located in an exclusive area of the ship, and feature amenities reserved for only those passengers.
4. A larger ship means more on-board activities and amenities, should you choose to mingle and take advantage of them.
5. If you are traveling with a circle of family or friends, they will more than likely appreciate the vast assortment of exciting things to do (when compared to smaller ships).
6. The ports of call will more than likely be the tried and true popular destinations, as the larger ships are all berthed in these highly popular ports of call.
Benefits of cruising on an ultra-luxury ship in the modest suite:
1. Ultra luxury ships tend to be smaller; therefore more maneuverable and able to visit smaller, more exotic ports where you may also dock right in the heart of the village or town.
2. Guests of luxury cruise lines tend to be affluent, experienced world travelers and make for lively and interesting travel mates.
3. Ultra luxury lines are renowned for their fine wine and cuisine, as well as outstanding attention to service.
4. You will dine when you wish and where you wish and there is not usually a charge for the specialty restaurants.
5. Additional amenities will abound on the smaller, more upscale ships.
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations assist with the ordinary and the extraordinary cruises. To find out more about the advantages of mainstream lines and the luxury lines or to work with Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding or a Crown Cruise Vacations cruise specialist for your next cruise vacation, please call 877- 283-1114 (toll-free USA/Canada), 609-945-9801, or visit Crown Cruise Vacations at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com.
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations:
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations assist with the ordinary and the extraordinary, with travel designed to delight clients as they take dream vacations. Great value and unparalleled service are the cornerstones of Crown Cruise Vacations.
Crown Cruise Vacations was recently named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2011 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with an average of 12 years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada
+1-609-945-9801 direct dial