5 Things About Royal Caribbean’s New Quantum of the Seas and Their WOW Innovations! - Crown Cruise Vacations
For Immediate Release
5 Things About Royal Caribbean’s New Quantum of the Seas and Their WOW Innovations!
Sophisticated Cruise Specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations Provide Exclusive Offers, Exceptional Value & Unparalleled Service
PRINCETON, N.J. (Aug. 26, 2014) – For those who love adventure and firsts, sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the SeasSM in Quantum class is a must, says Crown Cruise Vacations President Ross Spalding. With Quantum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean provides more firsts at sea, all the favorites, plus unprecedented innovations in design and entertainment.
Quantum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s most innovative ship, will set sail in November. It’s not too late to book for the inaugural sailing on November 23rd, where you can be among the first to experience all of the groundbreaking WOWs available onboard the ship that will elevate the idea of cruising. Those booking with Crown Cruise Vacations who mention promotion “Quantum2015” will receive free paid gratuities on any balcony cabin or higher.
Also, designed for longer itineraries, Quantum of the Seas’ expansive and bright indoor spaces allows you to experience every feature of the ship and comfortably enjoy your cruise in every climate from the moment you board. In 2014 and early 2015, the ship will depart from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey, and sail a range of itineraries throughout the Caribbean and the Bahamas. Later in 2015, Quantum of the Seas moves east for voyages in Asia from her new home port of Shanghai, China.
With the introduction of Quantum of the SeasSM in Fall 2014 (and with the introduction of Anthem of the SeasSM in 2015), Royal Caribbean takes WOW innovations to new heights – literally – with these 5 over the top innovations:
- The unveiling of North StarSM, an awe-inspiring experience where a jewel-like glass capsule takes guests on a spectacular journey more than 300 feet in the air to deliver unprecedented 360-degree views and a breathtaking journey above the sea.
- The Adrenaline Maker for Thrill Seekers – The RipCord by iFly®, the first skydiving simulator at sea and a heart-pounding skydiving experience. SeaPlex, the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea with bumper cars, roller skating and more
- Dynamic Dining – Be the first to savor and explore sumptuous new horizons with Dynamic Dining, a completely new culinary experience that offers a landscape of 18 restaurant concepts as vast and varied as dining in the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, including specialty restaurants created with partner-chefs Jamie Oliver, Devin Alexander and Michael Schwartz.
- Real Time Ocean Views – Quantum will have a focus on families, multi-use spaces and roomy accommodations. The staterooms are nearly 10% larger than those on previous Oasis-class ships and interior staterooms without windows will have virtual balconies to provide real-time ocean views.
- The entertainment – Last, but not least, a ship as multi-faceted as Quantum needs a godmother to match, and triple-threat Kristin Chenoweth is filling that role. She has gone beyond the ceremonial role to help shape entertainment offerings on board. Chenoweth, who also has been named Experience Advisor for Entertainment, joins a lineup of advisors who are working with Royal Caribbean to ensure the amenities and activities onboard are nothing short of amazing, including HGTV-star and interior designer Genevieve Gorder, athlete and adventurer Dhani Jones, and James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
See available sailings starting from $1079 on Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas 7- and 8-Night Bahamas, Departing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey; Ports of Call: Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey | Port Canaveral, Florida | Nassau, Bahamas | private island Cococay (Little Stirrup Cay), Bahamas.
See available sailings starting from $1179 on Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas 8 nights and longer Caribbean cruises, departing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey, and sailing to various islands in the Caribbean, including | private island Labadee (Labadie), Haiti.
See available sailings starting from $1349 on Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas 8-night Transatlantic cruises, departing from Southampton, England; and arriving at Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne), New Jersey.
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with all-inclusive details, as well as experienced cruise information and bookings. For more information and to book a cruise call 1-877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada, +1-609-945-9801 direct-dial or visit http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/
# # #
About Crown Cruise Vacations
Sophisticated cruise specialists at Crown Cruise Vacations provide exclusive offers, exceptional value & unparalleled service and can assist with any cruise information and booking.
Crown Cruise Vacations was named North America’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent 2013 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, which acknowledges excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry. Crown Cruise Vacations is the preferred provider of Artful Traveler’s PTV at Sea cruises, which enrich, inspire and entertain with informative programming presented by some of public broadcasting’s most acclaimed personalities.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, Crown Cruise Vacations specialists are comprised of a unique team of experienced, accredited travel agents and managers with a multitude of years selling leisure travel. For more information, please visit us at http://www.crowncruisevacations.com/.
Crown Cruise Vacations
103 Main St, Suite 300
Princeton, NJ 08540
877-283-1114 toll-free USA/Canada